Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 Mission Trip is being planned

Our mission trip to San Juan de Oriente will take place January 24 - 31. Stay tuned.

After first getting interested in international development through a semester abroad in Bolivia, I am excited to return to Latin America for my first mission trip. I am hoping to be able to use my Spanish to help do translation, and to learn about some of the challenges facing San Juan de Oriente. Perhaps most of all, I am looking forward to sharing what God has been doing in the lives of both the ASA and San Juan de Oriente communities. Daniel

I carry this community in my heart. I'm looking forward to being with the children again and worshipping with this community. I also look forward to what I'll "see" and "experience" this time ... the 2nd visit when everything isn't so new. Susan

No comments: